Here's how to prepare
your gift session with Dwight
These guidelines below will help you receive the most benefit from your session with Dwight. All issues discussed are held in strict confidence and will not be shared with anyone else.
1. Select an area of your life that you want to change
Choose one area of your life you would like to change. Dwight likes to work with big issues, problems, or goals…so don’t be shy about picking something you really want to change.
You may select an area that does not have a direct monetary value associated with achieving your goal. But ask yourself, “If I make a major impact in this area during my one-hour session with Dwight, will this impact be worth at least $1,000 to me?” If your answer is “yes,” chances are you’ve picked an issue big enough for your session.
2. What if I don't have an issue, problem, or goal?
Don’t worry if you don’t know what to focus on. Dwight has worked successfully with people who don’t have an issue for the session.
If this is your situation, simply call Dwight at your scheduled time and he will work with you to discover where you can make a significant change. Some of Dwight’s best sessions come from clients who call without a particular issue to resolve.
3. Fifteen minutes before your call…
You will benefit the most by reducing the chance of distractions during your session. Prior to calling, make any necessary changes to your environment. This could mean telling others that you can’t be disturbed, keeping your dog in a place where he or she won’t bark and/or turning down ringers on other phones.
If you have “call waiting” on your phone, you can usually disable it by dialing *70 immediately before you dial Dwight’s number in Shanghai, China. This will disable your “call waiting” for this one call only and someone calling you during your session will simply get a busy signal.
Be sure to have pen and paper for taking notes. And come with an open mind. We want to have fun with your issue…even if it seems a difficult one for you.
Once you've scheduled your session with Dwight, he will email you a special handout entitled "Calling Shanghai for Pennies."
You can select from one of these life areas for your session.
Consider these life areas when you choose an issue, problem, or goal to address with Dwight:
Career and education
- Creating the career of your dreams
- Achieving goals (Done Deal Technique)
- Increasing sales or building your business
- Achieving outstanding results
- Improving your education
- Creating win-win
- Making the process enjoyable and fun
- Successfully taking tests
Your passions and interests
- Indulging in adventure, recreation, and relaxation
- Traveling the world
- Discovering your passions in life
- Learning to bring more fun to your life
- Lightening your load
- Creating more balance in your life
Your relationship with yourself
- Appreciating yourself and your life
- Discovering and expressing your true self
- Creating personal power
- Managing resistance and fear
- Living life with integrity
- Learning to take charge of your life
- Removing unwanted habits
- Creating wanted habits (Consider It Done®)
Your relationship with others
- Appreciating others
- Building companionship and intimacy
- Enjoying passion, sex, and romance
- Learning powerful communication skills
- Improving relationships with family, friends, and acquaintances
- Learning how to say “no”
- Creating healthy boundaries
- Mastering who you are for others
- Understanding the differences between men and women
- Finding and attracting your lifelong romantic partner
- Achieving health, fitness, and longevity
- Improving your energy and vitality
- Coping with chronic or serious illness
- Enjoying a smoke-free and/or alcohol-free life
Creating ecstasy in your life
- Celebrating your life and accomplishments
- Creating a compelling future
- Finding and following your life passion
- Building passion for your life
- Creating your life as a work of art
- Making love to this moment
- Taking more risks
Spirituality and Philosophy
- Building your community, church, and service
- Attracting miracles
- Embracing philosophy and exploration
- Exploring spirituality, God, awe, aliveness, and inner peace
- Recognizing the limits of control
- Points of view, attitudes, and interpretations
Major life events
- Working with grief, loss, and dying
- Preparing for beginnings (renewals, marriages, births, and transitions)
- Creating powerful endings (completions, separations, and divorces)
- Understanding fear and pain (necessary and unnecessary)
- Working with breakdowns and breakthroughs
- Creating money and prosperity
- Managing your money (The Money Game)
- Saving for retirement, vacations, etc.
- Eliminating debt and unwanted spending behaviors
- Mastering organization and life structures
- Creating a supportive physical environment
To the Top